Holiday news from Carmidy's crazy life.

Go down

Holiday news from Carmidy's crazy life.

Post by carmidy on 28/12/2009, 12:53 pm

So. For starters I've been in a blizzard since Wednesday. Yesterday was the first day it didn't snow more than 8 inches.

I found out my dog has cancer. Sad And she doesn't have a whole lot longer to live. It's really sad...

I got stuck on the interstate ditch yesterday on the way to my boyfriend's house 2 1/2 hours away for his family's Christmas. I actually ended up sitting in the ditch for almost 3 hours and when the tow guy came he was lazy and didnt take the time to put the hook on the right spot in my car, which bent something major on my back axle and he didnt bother telling me, so once I started trying to drive away in (in the dark mind out on a busy interstate) my car almost went in the ditch AGAIN. So i panicked and pulled up on the off ramp about a half a mile away, going 10 mph the entire time, and he pulled up next to me and said I had to get in to a car wash and then drove off. Oookay, so I don't know how many of you guys realize that South Dakota is like 90% Boonies, but I was in the middle of no where and had NO idea where a car wash is. Luckily a guy and his family drove up and let me follow them to a town about 10 miles away, but unforunately I had to drive 5-10 mph the entire time otherwise my back end would start sliding towards the ditch. It was terrifying. Sad But. I'm home safe now. Thank GOD. And I never want to drive again.

So, I've successfully made it to absolutely NO christmases because of this stupid blizzard.

BLAH.
carmidy

View user profile http://www.saidwicked.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Holiday news from Carmidy's crazy life.

Post by carmidy on 4/1/2010, 5:47 pm

Update:

Tow people are paying for the damage after I had a good "stern talk" with them.

We ended up getting 20 inches of snow in all. It sucked.

I eventually made it to my boyfriend's house and managed one Christmas (yesterday).

I miss spring.

Oh, and the dog's still alive and kickin'
carmidy

View user profile http://www.saidwicked.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RED on 12/1/2010, 11:53 am

holy s*** carm! no wonder you haven't been around much! i hope everything's goin good now!
RED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down